Maximize your marketing impact by combining the effectiveness and staying power of direct mail with a highly targeted mobile ad campaign.
What is Geo-Fencing?
A Geo-Fence is a virtual perimeter that you can draw around any location on a map and target customers that enter that location with ads served through popular websites and apps. Geo-Fences are used to target potential customers in a physical location, allowing you to trigger the right message, at the right time and place.
- Geo-Fencing is a highly targeted, low CPC (cost-per-click), high ROI (return on investment) product that can provide 2x to 5x greater return than traditional marketing.
- Geo-fencing click-thru rates are generally 2x higher than typical display ads.
- Only 7% of businesses say they are using hyperlocal targeting to it’s full potential.
- 80% of Long Islanders own a smart phone.
- 51% of smartphone users have discovered a new company or product on their smartphone.